Cyberbit is seeking an experienced, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to lead our Customer Success Team for all non-North America (NAM) accounts. The position reports to the company Chief Customer officer.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, driving adoption and outcomes that lead to renewals, expansion, advocacy, and solution growth opportunities. The CSM also serves as a liaison between the customer and the Cyberbit ecosystem, providing continuous feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and others.
The ideal candidate will be genuinely curious about customers’ business needs, have a strong cybersecurity background, both theoretical and technical, and prior experience in customer success management for SaaS products.
- Develop customer success processes, metrics, and playbooks for the Cyberbit Cloud product for non-NAM accounts
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and meeting those needs with the Cyberbit platform – this requires close collaboration with Cyberbit team members in both Sales and Product to promote renewal and expansion opportunities
- Understand and report on customer sentiment by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, executing NPS, and gathering feedback during regular calls and meetings.
- Document, analyze and track interactions with customers to identify blockers and risks within the customer journey and communicating those risks to Product Management, Sales, and Executive Leadership
- Lead new customers’ onboarding process, including configuration and user orientation via Train-the-Trainer course delivery, as well as post-go-live support
- Drive customer adoption, develop learning paths for customers from beginner cyber courses to advanced incident response scenarios, according to customer goals
- Gain technical proficiency with Cyberbit product, content, and use cases.
- Be the customer's technical point of contact throughout the entire customer journey (implementation, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal) and represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate with customers to develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing success, professional services, or account management role.
- Proven work experience at a cybersecurity SaaS organization.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and familiarity with security operations, methodologies, and products - Strong advantage
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in delivering great value to customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Results-driven mentality
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience Microsoft Excel - a strong advantage
- Cyber training experience - a strong advantage
- Familiarity with a startup environment – willingness to be flexible and ability to operate effectively within a dynamic and evolving environment.