Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
We are seeking a Cybersecurity-focused CSM proficient in SAAS technologies and training. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our customers’ retention and upsell initiatives and needs to be a self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on working with revolutionary technology.
- Manage specific customer accounts to ensure customer success and renewal.
- Achieve mastery of Cyberbit technologies within 1-3 months.
- Conduct clear, crisp, and energetic product demonstrations that show the value of the product to a variety of audiences from SOC analysts to c-level executives.
- Guide SOC teams and individuals through simulated live-fire attacks, adjusting the approach depending on the skill level of the trainees and their objectives, both as part of new customers’ onboarding process and as part of their ongoing success.
- Understand our customers’ business needs and help them succeed by providing guided training, suggesting exercises based on their industry challenges, building customized training paths for various use cases and skill levels, and introducing them to new features and encouraging them to use features that fulfill their needs.
- Understand and track customer health by communicating with customers (onboarding calls, ongoing success calls, quarterly business reviews), analyzing usage and relationship data, and keeping all metrics updated in the appropriate internal tools.
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to support customers and internal initiatives – this includes, but is not limited to, PowerPoint presentations, product Q&A, product documentation.
- Play a critical role in improving the product by communicating customer-requested features clearly and concisely, helping the organization to understand the overall impact for the larger customer base and for retention of key accounts.
- Work closely with the Sales team to stay aligned on assigned accounts in key areas such as relationship mapping/org charting and upsell opportunities.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a Customer Success department in a cybersecurity SaaS organization (knowledge and familiarity with cybersecurity operations, methodologies, and products)
- Technical hands-on approach
- Experience building long term relationships with customers
- Experience providing technical training – a strong advantage
- Prior experience with project/account management
- Strong ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively in a remote working environment; meticulous notetaking is a must. Experience with Salesforce – strong advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Works and presents in a systematic and orderly fashion, able to dive deeply into detail.
- Cybersecurity certifications from EC-Council such as Certified Incident Handler / Certified Security Analyst – a strong advantage.
- When permitted again, up to 20% travel to customer sites is possible.
- French language skills.