Cyberbit is the market leader of CyberRange, a training platform for cybersecurity employees, is looking for a Financial Analyst to help our rapid growth with budgeting, forecasting, reporting, setting, and measuring KPIs and proactively recommend over “call for actions”.
Senior FP&A Job Duties:
- The Senior FP&A is a full-time position, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
- This unique opportunity will offer you to make animpact on the company’s business strategyby being a leading part in building and improving processes of decision-making KPIs and forecasting.
- Take a proactive approach to define and developing comprehensive SaaS Key Performance Indicator (KPI), metrics, reports, and dashboards, including development, maintenance, and updates of monthly key metrics reports.
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis, while engaging various stakeholders in the company
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modelling tools
- Prepare BOD presentations for key stakeholders
- Take part in the quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, quarterly reports, and presentations). Prepare quarterly reporting package.
- Continuously improve processes to create efficiency and facilitate decision-making.
- Continuously improve how we think about the key drivers of our revenue, spending leverage, and other operational metrics.
- Support implementation, future development requirements, and financial maintenance of an ERP planning platform
- Be a Finance Partner with various departments and business units in the company, providing business insights, financial models, support in budget needs, and maintaining an accurate rolling forward financial model
- Increases productivity by developing automated dashboards and accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Quarterly calculations of Sales commissions, MBOs, partners commissions, and other payments to 3rd parties.
- B.A in Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or Business administration (MBA is an advantage)
- 4-6 years relevant experience, preferably from a Software products company
- High-level English – mandatory
- Analytical skills and business understanding – data mining, slice & dice data, understanding key trends and draft conclusions for managerial level discussions
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills – mandatory
- Superior inter-personal skills, team player
- Fast learner, independent worker
- Highly accountable person
- Open and able to prioritize and complete varied tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP
- Business 1, NetSuite is an advance.