Cyberbit is looking for a talented Cyber Security Test Engineer ,to join our unique Cyber Training Product – the “ Range” , which is the number 1 platform for Simulation and Training of Cyber-attacks.
As part of the team ,
you’ll be responsible for test design, test development and execution of
simulated Cyber trainer Application and along with that ; you will run
investigations, and analytical tests to provide feedback about the quality and
reliability of the attack scenario .
· Develops and execute test plans and detailed test cases for the cyber exercises
· Review and validate requirements and technical specifications
· Perform hands-on testing and end-to-end testing
· Be part of scrum teams with developers and lead the quality in parallel to the development process
· Troubleshoot and define clear bugs
· Collaborate with the development team on bug fix verification and validation
Take an active role in process inspection and improvements
· At least 1 year experience with security analysis technologies and best practices – A must
· Experience in QA testing and best practices – an advantage
· Experienced in test planning, design, development, and execution for complex systems – an advantage
· Good technical skills with deep debugging ability
· Basic knowledge in OS (Win orLinux) – an advantage
· Basic knowledge in networking - an advantage
· Experienced with testing products in the cloud (AWS) – an advantage
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Proven self-management skills and high passion for quality and continuous improvement
Cyberbit is a place for passionate innovators, builders and doers who are looking to take part in the development of a disruptive solution and keep our world safer from cyber-attacks, using the most advanced technologies and tools. We know that achieving a critical mission such as ours requires incredible talent, which is why you will be working alongside inspiring tech leaders who are all in for teamwork! As a team member, you can expect to make a difference through your work by helping us achieve our goal to ensure the world’s networks are secure. We support one another with kindness, near or far. We are committed to being attentive to the needs of our peers and colleagues by showing generosity with our time and knowledge.