Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
- Ideally, but not essential, you would have some training and coaching/consulting experience.
- With sound knowledge and a proven track record in cybersecurity.
- With enthusiasm to share your security experience and knowledge with others using practical and hands-on tools.
- Customer-facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Train and mentor reseller partner engineers on positioning our solutions to prospective customers and managing POC’s
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values, and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Where possible, improve or develop technical documentation to ease understanding and customer or channel usage of our products and services
- Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process: Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders; Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings; Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation.
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Provide high-quality technical services to our customers during professional services engagement (deployments, integration with customer’s environment, optimizations, etc.) with responsibility for the full lifecycle of the PS Project.
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle for both customers and partners
- Frequent travel and independent work.
- Cybersecurity education landscape, delivering leading-edge classroom and 'hands-on' cyber training
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven technical knowledge in IT systems and networking – VMWare, Storage systems, TCP/IP Protocols, etc. – Must
- 5-7 years experience as a technical engineer in network security and/or IT expert with security experience at an international company – Must
- Technical knowledge and understanding of cybersecurity environment and products (Firewalls, SIEM, APTs, etc.) – Must
- Experience with Linux operating systems – Must
- Need to be knowledgeable on current cyber issues (evasion, threat vectors, malware, vulnerabilities, attacks, etc.)
- Knowledge of hacking tools and techniques is highly desirable
- A passion to share your knowledge with others
- Ability to work and solve problems independently while presenting confidence & professionalism
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (verbal and written) in the Chinese language, presentation skills, consultancy approach, etc.
- Smart, quick thinking, ability to absorb and identify technical issues deeply
- Orderly work practices and the ability to deep-dive into details
- High level of planning skills, leading and motivating people, and execution
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- Ability to perform public speaking to a large audience to demo and present Cyberbit solutions
- Ability to conduct demo and POC Independently
- Strong competency in Chinese in written and spoken form
- Strong competency in English in written and spoken form - Advantage