Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques. We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead the implementation of our international projects, maintain strong relationships within the customers ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and success. Additionally, you will serve as the liaison between the customer and the Cyberbit ecosystem, providing continuous feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and others.
- Oversee all project operations from inception to execution. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for maintaining budgets, enforcing deadlines, and work with team members to successfully execute the projects.
- Communicate proactively with customers to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Manage and monitor projects’ progress and prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Determine and define clear deliverables required for specific projects or initiatives and prepare Scope Of Work documents.
- Good understanding for customers’ business needs with customer success in mind.
- Lead new customers’ onboarding process, including configuration and user orientation via Train-the-Trainer course delivery, as well as post-go-live support.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Be the customer's technical point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (implementation, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal) and represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the product, marketing, and sales process.
- Collaborate with customers to develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing IT projects, preferably in the field of cybersecurity for a product company/ies.
- At least 3 years of experience working on multiple projects with the company's customers.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good ability to convey messages (in written or spoken form) in English.
- Managing (Planning, Monitoring, and Allocating) internal and external resources for optimal execution of several projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized, quick thinking, ability to absorb and identify the big picture and the small details together.
- Ability to multitask successfully under pressure.
- High-level matrix management skills. Experience working in a Matrix organization, working closely with R&D, Professional Services, and product teams.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience. – An advantage
- Proven work experience at a Cyber SaaS organization– An advantage.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and familiarity with security operations, methodologies, and products- Strong advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability.
- Familiarity with a startup environment, Flexible approach, ability to operate effectively under uncertainty, and frequent change.